Honoring our veterans
Dean is a Gold Star Son who understands the sacrifices made by our veterans and their families.
In Congress, Dean is a member of the Army Caucus, National Guard and Reserve Component Caucus, and Navy-Marine Corps Caucus.
Dean supported and helped pass the long-overdue PACT Act, a new law that will expand access to health care and benefits for veterans exposed to burn pits and other toxic substances, and he authored the Vet Center Support Act to help ensure access to mental health care for veterans and their families.
Dean will continue to support and advocate for measures to improve the VA healthcare system, address veterans’ mental health needs, end veteran homelessness, and enhance benefits.
Want to learn more about Dean’s priorities in Congress?
Follow the links below:
- The PACT Act
- HR 3674, the Vet Center Support Act
- HR 2734, the Veteran Families Health Services Act of 2021
- HR 5927, the Veterans Preference Parity Act
- HR 5789, the No Veteran Falls Through the Cracks Act
- HR 5543, the Vet CENTERS for Mental Health Act
- HR 5352, the Military Suicide Prevention in the 21st Century Act